Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's my birthday

Happy Birthday to me! 
I am really having a great day and thanks to everyone for the nice messages, cards and gifts. It seems to be a week long celebration this year. Yesterday there was a great cake at the Aussie Party. Today i went to lunch with Rolf, shopping with Fiona and cupcakes with Phyllis and now Rolf's family are coming down for dinner. Tomorrow there is a breather - and then Thursday night dinner at Fiona's place with a lot of my friends. To finish it off a nice dinner on Friday.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

such a cute picture!

Karen W said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Kristin. Happy Birthday to you!

Be happy you can't hear me sing!

mom2three said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I would've known sooner.... but better late than never right? Hope you had a lovely day!
Christine