Friday, June 12, 2009

This Day in Reinhard History!

Yes I have been missing in action.
A lot of things have been going on. We were away on holidays last week. Had a fantastic time in a place called Saalbach Hinterglemm, a village 90 mins from Salzburg in Austria. Will hopefully get a post about that soon. We had a lovely time and came back all relaxed! But as soon as we got back we started having problems with one of Alexandra's schools.  Which is slowly being sorted out. 

Anyways

Wow - was so inspired when i read Cathy Zielske's Blog today. She has started a new series called This Day in Zielske History, which is a look back at what photos she took on this day over the years.  So I have gone straight to my iPhoto program and checked out what photos I have taken on June 12th since going digital (or actually since I got this computer).

First one I found:

My daughter with no neck ;). She is about 6 weeks old here and just starting to smile.

Fast forward 3 years and another moment caught in her everyday life. She did love to wear anything pink, ballet, fairy related. She loved to skip around and dance and twirl




No comments: