Saturday, February 14, 2009

What size

Linda just left a comment in my last post wondering what size I scrap.
She currently scraps 12x12 and is thinking about changing to 8 1/2 x 11. 

I must say that when i started out scrapping I scrapped only 12x12. Keep in mind I have only been scrapping for a little over a year. I then took a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, Design Your Life, with Cathy Zielske and there I did my first 8 1/2 x 11 layout and loved it. I now totally mix it up. I personally love to mix it up and keep all my layouts, not matter what size they are in 12x12 scrapbooks. I love the flexibility it gives me. I am actually about to scrap a 6x12 layout for LOAD today. 

I have finally got my scanner out of the box and hooked up. First thing i did was scan photos of my darling husband as a child. I have had a load of photos from my Mother in law on loan for ages. I have been meaning to take them somewhere to copy, but thanks to my new scanner, I have saved a load and can do them on my own. So here is the first photo I scanned: 
 Is he going to kill me for posting this photo. Probably not, cause he doubt he ever looks on here. Not even sure he even has the website address. But couldn't resist posting this photo. Wasn't he so cute. I LOVE the opportunities a scanner presents me. I can finally scrap photos of Rolf's and mine Christmas' growing up and finally do some of those comparison layouts I have been dying to do. 

Well I'm off to put my little boy to bed and to scrap and then quickly go upstairs for dessert. 

No comments: