Sunday, February 15, 2009

Memory Gifts for Australian Bushfire Victims UPDATED

I assume by now that everyone has heard about the terrible fires that have affected Victoria, and are still burning. So many people have lost their lives. So many people have lost their homes and worldy possesions. Other than donating money, I couldn't think what else to do until i came across this post from Sarah Gladman

This is from Sarah's website: Sarah, hope it was ok to copy it from there. 
memories-gift-small-tn

What a wonderful woman to think of such a thoughtful thing to do. By the sounds of her most recent post scrappers not only in Australia, but from around the world have chipped in to make almost complete layouts for these families who have lost everything. Today, my goal is to use up some of my stash to make as many layouts as I can for this cause. 

I will be heading to Australia in early March so I will take them with me and send them there. If you would like to make a contribution head to Sarah's site for more details. If you are in Europe and would like to contribute you can always get them to me and I will be more than happy to bring them with me to Australia in March. I leave early March. Email me if you are interested. 

UPDATED
If you are interested in making some layouts and you are in Europe. I will take as many as I can back with me when i head Downunder in early March. Please try and send any layouts to me by the 28th Feb to my post office box. 

Kristin Reinhard
Aussie Memory Gifts
Postfach 47
6318 Walchwil
Switzerland 

Thanks for any help!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

i'll help out and i bet lesley would too - maybe we could do a few on wednesday - say work on them for 2 hours and whatever we do goes for this great project?

also, LOVE the pic of Rolf!

Sares said...

Hi Kristin,
I don't mind at all you posting my link - the more Lo's and albums we can fill - the better!
Thanks so much for your email and I've sent you a reply - and thankyou to everyone who gets behind this project! :)
By the way, I love the look of your Blog - what gorgeous colours!
Sares x