Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost the end of the month

With only one more day left in this month, I have only 1 more layout (tomorrow) to complete for my LOAD challenge (layout a day). I am so happy that I have been able to keep up and actually scrap a layout a day. I must admit it hasnt been the easiest of tasks. Especially today as I really felt like doing nothing but going back to bed. The kids are playing up and I have a huge headache, but still got a layout done. However you know something is up when you dont feel like scrapbooking. 
Layout from yesterday. It was a challenge I read about on this blog. I think it's a fantastic idea, and hope that more people will take up the challenge next time around.




layout from today - lucky i got one done at all!


It's been a bit of a sad end to the week as I found out yesterday my Grandfather is seeing an Oncologist next week. I am really lucky that I will be on a plane the day after his appointment heading down under, so whatever the news is I will be there to see him not soon after. 

So with that in mind, not sure how much I will get to post until I go away. Hopefully some, we will just have to wait and see. 

1 comment:

Lucy Edson said...

A layout a day!! You are on a role, Kristin!! Hope all goes well with your grandfather and have a wonderful trip! :)