Monday, November 17, 2008

The difference ...

Angela left a comment on my last post wondering about the difference between the Design Your Life class i am taking with Cathy Zielske at Big Picture Scrapbooking and Jessica Sprague's class Stories in Hand. Well actually Angela there arent really similar at all. 

The Design Your Life class is all about design principals and implementing those principals into our scrapbook pages. Its a fab class (not sure when or if it will be offered again) and i would highly recommend any scrapbooker to take it. I  have learned so much about white space, balance and unity and so much more and i really think that my pages are looking a lot better. 

Jessica's class Stories in Hand, on the other hand is totally about telling the story. Nothing to do with design. I am also really loving this class. Havent had a lot of extra time to really give a lot of attention to it so far but i am loving what i have done so far. Hopefully tonight since i have almost done my layouts for this weeks class at DYL i will catch up on my Jessica Class. 

Oh so many classes, so little time. 
Hope that answered your question Angela!!

No comments: