Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I read this post today over at Simplemom.net and it could not of come at a better time. 
I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. That i should get a group of friend's together and we focus on one part of our homes each week (not day like at Simplemom.net). But i think her idea is fantastic and I am on board. 

So come May 4th you will (hopefully) see a daily progress of my spring cleaning and making my place clutter free. Hopefully lots of before and after photos to be shared! I wonder if my Father in law will keep the dumpster that we have currently outside until the middle of may? 

I am still finding it very difficult to get into the swing of things, so hopefully this will get me going! So who is going to join me??? 

Speaking of getting going. Scrapbooking hasnt been a big feature of my daily routine since i have returned from holidays. :(. Just can't seem to get going. But yesterday I came up with an idea (my first in awhile) while listening to my iPod. So I took the photos for the layout out this morning and I have been thinking about it all morning. Now I am going to go and choose some product that I think will go with the photos. Tonight, hopefully I will be filled with motivation to create!!! Heres hoping

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Love your new blog design. Did you design it? So cute.

Phyllis said...

yes, i agree, love the new blog design ... good luck with the cleaning!