Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting back into it

Some how this time I am finding it hard to get back into normal life. The weather probably has something to do with it. When it is sunny and warm outside the last thing I want to be doing with the kiddies is being locked up in the apartment cleaning and tidying. But i suppose these things need to be done, one corner at a time. 

I have not scrapbooked since I got back. Well thats a little lie. I have once - kind of scrapbooked - at Phyllis' last Wednesday - but i was just finishing up projects. So that is how out of whack I feel. My scraproom isnt calling me :( - maybe need to read some magazines to make me feel like scrapping again - or better yet - get this place back in order and then I wont feel guilty for scrapbooking. 

So off I go-

No comments: