Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back home

I am back home! We arrived last Friday and I have been enjoying spending time with Rolf and Dylan who we missed so much while we were away. I have had a hard time getting over the jet lag this time, so it has been a slow process of getting back into regular life. I think last night was my best nights sleep yet so today I have been getting on top of things, sorting through photos, doing a ton of washing, catch up on LOM classes and hanging out with Dylan. 

When i get another moment I will post some more photos from our trip!

3 comments:

mom2three said...

Kristin,
So happy to know that you made it home safe. I've been wondering when you'd be back and posting- can't wait to see the photos :)

Karen W said...

Glad you are home safe and sound! Can't wait to see some of your phots from your trip. Get some rest!

Angie (Australia) said...

did you find any good shops while you were here. i am heading to qld in may..haven't been to any in qld yet.

how was the christening?